Housing Association or Local Councils Grants

There may also be other grants for your home (including for landlords) available from your local council, such as the Home Repair Assistance Grant, or Housing Association (if you are a tenant of one). As councils can offer different funding, search for details on its website or contact them to ask for more information.

• To find your local council’s details enter your postcode in the directgov website. Do be careful to check if there are any restrictions on council grants, as some need you to have lived in the property for a number of years or require you to repay part of the grant if you move within a certain timeframe.

ECO funding available in certain postcode areas. Check your postcode here

For further information please take a look at our government grants, website grants and business grants pages or fill in the contact form for more specific requests.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Copyright ©2011 northCloud. All Rights Reserved.